In our Group Florence Nightingale
Hospitals Child Health and Diseases Center, children between the ages of 0-16
are provided with medical services, with specialist physicians in health
control, diagnosis and treatments.
In our center, babies are monitored
from pre birth life (mother's womb),
pre-birth they are followed up by regular monthly controls and by
vaccines after birth. Their mental and motor development skills and nutrition
are closely monitored.
After birth, babies are monitored
in the observation room and with their mothers for breastfeeding, 24 hours a
day under the supervision of our nurses. Babies under the control of our
specialist pediatricians, are discharged after screening tests, routine checks
and tests that must be done within the first 72 hours after birth.
In our neonatal unit, from the
24th gestational week on, pre term birth, multiple pregnancy, diabetic mother's
baby, large baby, baby who swallowed meconium (own feces) in the womb, and
difficult birth babies are cared for, newborn screening tests and photo-therapy
treatments for babies with jaundice are successfully administered.
In our polyclinics serving within
our Child Health and Diseases Center, all necessary services are provided for
the diagnosis and treatment of children with various illnesses. We work in
coordination with biochemistry, microbiology and radiology laboratories to
confirm the diagnosis.
For our patients who need
inpatient treatment, we also have an inpatient service where our compassionate,
experienced pediatric nurses and healthcare personnel serve.
Health and Diseases Center also conducts studies on parent education. In this
context parents are informed about baby care, breastfeeding techniques,
educational programs on questions about children's nutrition, seminars and
Which Special Branches Provide Service in The Child Health Department?
Since children are not a small model of adults, the expertise to take care of them also varies. Therefore, in the Child Health and Diseases Center, specialist physicians work in the diagnosis and treatment of the health of pediatric patients. In our center, departments of pediatric allergy, endocrinology, gastroenterology, genetic diseases, chest diseases, hematology, cardiology, nephrology, neurology, orthopedics, rheumatology, urology and pedagogy, as well as neonatal specialist physicians experienced health personnel also provide services.
Which Diseases are Treated?
- 2nd month examination,
- 4th month examination,
- 6th month examination,
- 9th month examination
- 1 year old baby control,
- Menstrual irregularities, excessive hair growth in girls,
- Transposition of the great arteries,
- sexual development disorders (early puberty, delayed puberty),
Children's heart diseases,
Pediatric rheumatology diseases,
Asthma in children
- Atopic dermatitis (allergic eczema) in children,
Brain tumor in children,
- First examination in children,
- diarrhea, vomiting in children,
Hay fever in children,
- Common fractures, dislocations and treatments in children,
- thyroid and growth hormone in children,
- acute rheumatic fever in a child,
- Aortic stenosis in a child,
Aortic coarctation in a child
Asthma in a child
- Child vaccination schedule,
- Adrenal gland diseases in children,
Iron deficiency anemia in a child
Congenital heart diseases in children,
- Tetralogy of fallot in a child,
- Acquired heart diseases that can be seen in the child,
Pituitary gland diseases in children,
- Infectious myocarditis (inflammation of the myocardial muscle layer) in a child.
Heart rheumatism in a child,
- Inguinal hernia in the child,
Mitral valve prolapse (MVP) in a child
Petechiae in the child,
- pulmonary stenosis in a child,
- Purpura and ecchymosis in the child,
TTP (thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura) in a child.
Turner's syndrome and other growth-related syndromes in the child
- Attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder (ADHD),
Congenital heart diseases,
Anorexia and bulimia in adolescence.
Congenital heart diseases of adult age,
- Hypospadias (Prophet circumcision),
Hole in the heart
- blue purple childhood disease,
- Patent ductus arteriosus (PDA),
- Healthy child monitoring,
- Cerebral palsy,
- Spina bifida,
Spinal muscular atrophy (SMA)
- Newborn respiratory distress.