In our Nuclear Medicine Department of Group Florence Nightingale Hospitals, we diagnose and treat diseases by evaluating the functions of the organs through radioactive (radiant substances). Our Nuclear Medicine Department is equipped with advanced technology devices at international standards.
In our department due to advanced imaging techniques and devices, the status of organ functions and whether there are any changes can be detected.
With devices such as SPECT gamma cameras, PET-CT and PET-MRI, which are currently used at the highest level in medicine, maps of tissues that function abnormally can be drawn.
Thanks to these triggers and applications in our Nuclear Medicine Department, definite diagnosis of diseases is possible. Thyroid diseases, on the other hand, can be diagnosed and treated. Therefore, our department is in direct contact with other medical departments within the Florence Nightingale Hospitals.
We continue to work with all our strength in order to provide the best service to our patients in our large team under the management of our specialist physicians.
What we are doing in our department?
In our department;
· Lung and respiratory system scintigraphies,
· Kidney and urological examinations,
· Dynamic imaging,
· Visual diagnostic practices,
· Imageless diagnostic practices,
· Heart and circulatory system scintigraphies,
· Blood flow and blood pool examinations,
· Nuclear medicine examinations used for diagnostic purposes in cardiology and cardiovascular surgery,
· Bone and skeletal system scintigraphies,
· Clinical nuclear medicine practices,
· Lymphatic system scintigraphies,
Uses of nuclear medicine in orthopedics,
· Radionuclide therapy,
· Digestive system scintigraphies,
· SPECT single photon radiation computed tomography examination,
· Thyroid and hormone diseases scintigraphies,
· Oncological examinations are performed.